Can't sync ccmail directory

Post by Tony Cha » Thu, 17 Dec 1998 04:00:00

Hello all,

I'm trying to make cc:Mail (DB6) and MS Exchange 5.5 co-exsist.  I'd setup
the connector for cc:Mail however it cannot export the cc:Mail directory.
Is there any tricky things that I have to do before it, such as install
service pack....?

Can anyone tell me how to enable different lanugage support in the Exchange
server?  The Chinese characters converted by exchange had truned to "????"
signs.

Thanks,

Tony.

1. Can't sync ccmail directory

Hello all,

I'm trying to make cc:Mail (DB6) and MS Exchange 5.5 co-exsist.  I'd setup
the connector for cc:Mail however it cannot export the cc:Mail directory.
Is there any tricky things that I have to do before it, such as install
service pack....?

Can anyone tell me how to enable different lanugage support in the Exchange
server?  The Chinese characters converted by exchange had truned to "????"
signs.

Thanks,

Tony.

2. Active Directory Users and Computers

3. Word Perfect Attachments Error

4. Forward MS-mail to exchnge server ?

5. Read receipt request flag not set when doing File/Send from Word/Excel

6. Directory Sync/address book doesn't Lookup by First Name

7. Directory Service, Public Folders, Directory Sync updates

8. ccmail dir sync

9. ccmail/exchange directory synchronization

10. ccmail connector stopped working after ccmail PO password change