Mail enabled public folder remains in global address book after mail

Post by Jaso » Fri, 14 Sep 2001 00:42:16

Mail enabled public folder remains in global address book after mail
disable.

I right clicked on the folder and clicked mail disable.  The exchange
settings don't show up on properties of the public folder.  If I right
click, it gives me the option to mail enable the folder.  BUT it still shows
up in the global address book.  Any Idea how to remove it.  If there is a
better group for this question please redirect me.

Thanks,

1. Mail enabled public folder remains in global address book after mail disable

Mail enabled public folder remains in global address book after mail
disable.

I right clicked on the folder and clicked mail disable.  The exchange
settings don't show up on properties of the public folder.  If I right
click, it gives me the option to mail enable the folder.  BUT it still shows
up in the global address book.  Any Idea how to remove it.  If there is a
better group for this question please redirect me.

Thanks,

2. Help, I need somebody help!

3. E-mail addresses for mail enabled Public Folders are not automatically created

4. Unable to resolve user address - fail to receive inbound mail

5. smtp address of mail enabled Public Folder

6. Outlook printing problem....

7. Enable a Contacts Public folder for Outlook address Book

8. Multiple Domains in Exchange

9. Mail enabled public folders are not receiveing mail

10. cannot send SMTP mail to mail-enabled Public Folders

11. Mail enabled public folders are not receiveing mail

12. Mail Enabled Public Folder - Inbound SMTP Mail from other domains shows as Post

13. Mail-Enabled Public Folders intermittently receiving mail