e8602 failed to read database (69) Read write error in named pipes

e8602 failed to read database (69) Read write error in named pipes

Post by Stac » Fri, 22 Mar 2002 22:00:06

We are getting this error message when backing up the Exchange
Information Store. We are using Arc Serve 2000. Any suggestions??????

e8602 failed to read database (69) Read write error in named pipes

Can you perform successfull backup with NTBACKUP?

--
Corrections are welcome.
Please keep all discussions in NG, so that everybody can participate.

Kirill

1. E8602 Failed to read from database and Read/Write error in named pipes

We're having 2 x Server NT4, one with ArcServe2000 Advanced (Version 7
build 1050), other one with Exchange5.5 (SP3) , BackupAgent.

I'm having the problem of getting following errors in ArcServe2000;

E8602 Failed to read from database (DBNAME=Individual
Mailbox\Dick\Calendar, EC=Backup Agent Error (69) "Read/Write error
in named pipes.".)
E8602 Failed to read from database (DBNAME=Individual
Mailbox\Jan\Deleted Items, EC=Backup Agent Error (69) "Read/Write
error in named pipes.".)
(and this for 5 users)

The strange thing it has worked for almost 2 years, no changes are
made and now the problem occurs regular, now everyday. But only for 5
users and than 4 times the Calendar and 1 times the Deleted Items box.

Can some body help me. Thanks for it.

Dick Kant

2. Crystal Reports for Exchange

3. ArcServe: E8602 Failed to read from database

4. Deletion of subfolder contents under contacts

5. OWA access

6. ArcserveIT on Ms Exchange Server Error...Failed to read from database

7. Scheduling e-mail

8. Error: Caller requested write access to a read-only object

9. Failed to Read From Database

10. Failed to read from database