ISA

Post by Nouman Ahmed KHa » Thu, 03 Apr 2003 12:32:34

sir:i ahve a problem .i have a lcal area area network with
ISA server and clients running 98,2000.i want my
clients to enter username and password before using
net .how can i implement that?i will prefe using VPN.what
do u say?

ISA

Post by MV » Thu, 03 Apr 2003 16:04:29

Quote:>sir:i ahve a problem .i have a lcal area area network with
>ISA server and clients running 98,2000.i want my
>clients to enter username and password before using
>net .how can i implement that?i will prefe using VPN.what
>do u say?

This is probably better asked in an ISA group but I do know that you
can configure the Internet Access Rules to prompt for a user name and
password before permitting access.
I haven't got an ISA available to me to show exactly where so pop into
the ISA group and they'll tell you exactly where you configure it.

http://www.swinc.com/resource/e2kfaq_appxc.htm