Exchange 5.5 event 1000

Post by <t.. » Thu, 13 Nov 2003 00:17:44

Hi ,
  I am running exchange 5.5 sp4 on NT4 sp6. I am getting an errors 5 at a
time .

source: Userenv
Category::none
Event id 1000:
   Your profile was not successfully loaded, but you have been logged on
with the default system profile. Please correct the problem and log off (5)
I have enough mem available for the reg also there are more then 30
System.001 under the profile directory.

1. Event ID: 1000 then Event ID: 9073

I've yet to try the binding order as this article recommends but accourding to it
I will recieve the the error Event ID: 9073

http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/Q279/7/42.ASP?LN=EN-
US&SD=gn&FR=0&qry=1001&rnk=2&src=DHCS_MSPSS_gn_SRCH&SPR=EXCH2K

Can anyone shed any light on this if they know anything. Thanks

2. View Columns - Multiple Forms

3. Event ID 1000 Is Logged in the Application Event Log

4. Why can any user open somebody else's mailbox folders?

5. Hints: Outlook closing, Exchange events 1000 and 1001

6. exchange 5.5 error 1068

7. Server reply

8. Event ID: 1000

9. Event ID: 1202 & 1000

10. imap4svc - event 1000 and 1010

11. Event id 1000, Windows cannot determine the user or computer name

12. addressing error: event id: 1000