Exchange Admin Console for Windows XP Pro

Exchange Admin Console for Windows XP Pro

Post by Eric Friedma » Fri, 28 Mar 2003 04:41:43

I'm running Windows XP Pro and need to install the
Exchange 2000 or 2003 Admin Console and my company only
has the Exchange 2000 Console, which will no install on
XP.  Can anyone direct me to the proper console?

Post by Bryan Nyc » Fri, 28 Mar 2003 04:47:56

> I'm running Windows XP Pro and need to install the
> Exchange 2000 or 2003 Admin Console and my company only
> has the Exchange 2000 Console, which will no install on
> XP.  Can anyone direct me to the proper console?

Well, two options:

1. Use terminal services (Supported)
2. Install the Windows 2000 admin tools from SP3 (adminpak.msi), then
install the Exchange admin tools, install the Exchange Service pack, then
install the Windows 2003 RC2 admin tools (download from MS).

--
Bryan Nyce

1. Exchange Console Management in Windows XP Pro

Does any one know a way to get the Exchange Console
Management snap-in to work under Windows XP Pro? I have
installed the adminpak.msi file from the Windows 2000
Server CD and that seems to work fine. I can access the AD
snap-in, but when I try to install the Console Management
for Exchange 2000, it indecates that I need to have the
adminpak installed. I even tried the latest version off of
the .NET Server Beta 3 CD. Still no luck. Microsoft does
not have any solutions that I can find to correct this.

2. 5.5 to 2000

3. Windows XP and Exchange Admin Console

4. isolated OWA errors

5. Exchange Admin and ESM from Windows XP Pro

6. Owner of shared calendar gets unwanted notifications

7. Windows XP MMC Console for Exchange

8. Delivery rules server side

9. Admin console / win2000 pro

10. installing 5.5 admin console on W2K Pro

11. Installing Exchange Admin under XP Pro

12. XP Pro and Exchange Admin

13. Problem installing Exchange 2000 manager on windows XP Pro