address book display characters for display field shows only the first 25

address book display characters for display field shows only the first 25

Post by David J. Zaborowsk » Thu, 20 Aug 1998 04:00:00

I have Exchange Mail groups that are setup using names, then areas.  They
were created with no problems, but when a user opens up their address book
and looks for the groups, the display names are cut off after about 25
characters.  Because the group is sub-devided by region, no one can tell
which group is what region without actually opening it up.  Is there a way
that I can extend the character length to be displayed from 25 to 35?
Thanks in advanced for your help!

Dave Zaborowski

Post by David J. Zaborowsk » Fri, 21 Aug 1998 04:00:00

[...]

1. Address book does not display all characters in the display field

I have Exchange Mail groups that are setup using names, then areas.  They
were created with no problems, but when a user opens up their address book
and looks for the groups, the display names are cut off after about 25
characters.  Because the group is sub-devided by region, no one can tell
which group is what region without actually opening it up.  Is there a way
that I can extend the character length to be displayed from 25 to 35?
Thanks in advanced for your help!

Dave Zaborowski

2. How to add more space to public folder

3. Displaying additional GAL fields in Outlook address book

4. backup exchange mailboxes

5. Global Address List display--change from firstname first to lastname first

6. Minimum permissions to move mailbox ?

7. Global Address List Display -Last Name VS First name or First name Last name

8. Rules in Outlook and Exchange Server

9. Fields displayed in Address Book

10. Displaying additional GAL fields in Outlook address book

11. Displaying more fields in the Windows Address Book

12. Header.exe and members field (how to display first and last name)