Exporting Mailbox Resource (Mailbox Size)

Exporting Mailbox Resource (Mailbox Size)

Post by Sylvan Jona » Thu, 21 Nov 2002 01:31:23

If you go to the <org>/Configuration/Servers/<server>/Private Information
Store/Mailbox Resources container an click on any user.  Then from the file
menu choose "Save Windows Content" and save it as a CSV.  That should do the
trick for you.

Sylvan Jonas

Quote:> Current Config:
> Exchange 5.5 SP4

> I need to monitor the total size of all the mailboxes on
> the Exchange Server.  I can view this information
> via "Mailbox Resources" on the Exchange Server, and via
> the "Folder Size" on the Outlook Client.

> Does anyone know of a method that I can export that
> information to a file (csv)?  I would like to automate
> this process.

> I appreciate the assistance!  Thanks.

> Larry Johnson

1. Accurqacy of mailbox size for mailbox resources

Does anyone know how accurate the reporting is for mailbox size (Total k)
and Total items really is??

Just curious because I have cleaned a mailbox and it is still reporting to
have a large amount of mail.  I have recently compacted the database to gain
back 1.5GB and this made no difference on this particular mailbox.

2. Won't Send Mail -- Outlook 97

3. Mailbox size increase/decrease do not match the mailbox resource

4. how to Find Users in LDAP

5. exchange mailbox resource size and pst file size

6. Outlook2k client accessing others mailbox

7. Exporting mailbox resource information

8. How to install OWA in a different IIS server?

9. exporting/importing mailbox resources

10. Export Priv Info Store Mailbox Resources

11. Exporting mailbox resources listing

12. Export Info from Mailbox Resources

13. How to Export Mailbox Resources information automaticly for multiple servers