Outgoing mail not sending out

Post by Chri » Fri, 17 Dec 1999 04:00:00

hi

We were having some problem with the Exchange server 5.5. We have IMS
installed and used to sending and recieve Internet mail fine.  In the past
few days, the outgoing mial staying on the outgoing queue of the IMS.  We
have to restart the Exchange Server, then all the mail in the queue will be
released.  Does anybody know what's wrong with it?  Thanks!

Chris

Outgoing mail not sending out

Post by Phili » Fri, 17 Dec 1999 04:00:00

Does internet mail work with no attachments?

> hi

> We were having some problem with the Exchange server 5.5. We have IMS
> installed and used to sending and recieve Internet mail fine.  In the past
> few days, the outgoing mial staying on the outgoing queue of the IMS.  We
> have to restart the Exchange Server, then all the mail in the queue will
be
> released.  Does anybody know what's wrong with it?  Thanks!

> Chris

1. User Is not recieving incoming mail but can send outgoing mail

Hi

I'm running outlook 5.5 on ntserver 4.0 sp5

I've got a user who all the sudden stopped recieving incoming mail
from other exchange users.

He can still send outgoing mail to internet and other exchange users.
his account looks unchanged from before he reported problems (no
filtering, etc) I may just me missing something any ideas on what
could cause this and solutions? Thanks

-Dan Gasperut

2. Wrong time stamp

3. IMS does not send outgoing mail (sometimes)

4. Mail in diferent domains

5. Exchange Client is not sending outgoing Mail

6. 2 weeks of missing mail in Outlook client inbox.

7. outgoing mail, not sending

8. MS Exchange Consultants

9. Help: Exchange 4.0 will not send outgoing mail

10. Sent Mail not showing not showing up in Sent Items Folder

11. Decline sending outgoing mail and receiving incoming mail

12. Exchange 5.5 - Incoming mail waits to be delivered until an outgoing mail is sent

13. can not send outgoing emails