Help Event ID 2018 - Please respond

Post by Chucki » Fri, 18 Jan 2002 05:27:59

Hello,

I have 1 Exchange Server 5.5 SP4 on Windows NT 4.0 SP6 and
received the following in the event viewer:

Event ID: 2018
Source: MSExchangeIS Private
Type: Information
Category: Transfer Out Of Gateway

The generation of a delivery report or a non-delivery report
for gateway /o=ALTS/ou=TAM
Site/cn=Configuration/cn=Connections/cn=Internet Mail Connector
(Server Name) has failed due to error 0x80004002.

I found Q165505 on Technet and created a profile on the server
and used Mdbvu32.exe to display the contents of the Internet
Mail Service mail box. However, it did not display any messages
in the mail box. When I use the Exchange Administrator Program
and click on the server ->properties ->Mailbox Resources the
Internet Mail Service has a total K of 239MB. How do I delete
the messages in this mail box?

1. Help! Event ID: 2018

[...]

2. BUG: Store 6.0.5770.91 generates SLINK::EcTestMessage Error: 0xfffffae2 - Q312966

3. Help Event ID: 2018

4. Trouble collecting Mail while on dial-in

5. Event ID: 2018

6. Errors using ArcserveIT on Exchange

7. event ID 2018

8. Running Mailbox Manager After Moving Mailbox

9. Exchange 5.5 - Event ID 2018 / Transfer Out Of Gateway

10. Event ID 2018

11. Event ID: 2018