MS-Mail to Exchange 5.5 Migration - Calander Migration

MS-Mail to Exchange 5.5 Migration - Calander Migration

Post by Tim Brown » Sat, 17 Apr 1999 04:00:00

Can anybody help me?

We are doing a migration from MS-Mail to Exchange 5.5 with about 500 users.
As we can not rely on the users importing their calander data after
migration we would like to do it for them, without visiting each
workstation.

Does anybody know of any migration tool that will import calander data
straight into the Outlook calander. I know mirosoft do have a utility but I
can not get hold of it.

1. MS Mail to MS Exchange 5.5 Migration

First time posting to this news group,  hoping that someone could help
me a little.
I currently run a Microsoft Mail server supporting 200+ users that I
need to migrate to Microsoft Exchange 5.5 sp2.  The problem is, that I
need to have both servers running st the same time so that the IT
department can take their time migrating everyone's settings to the
Exchange Server in Outlook.  I need the mail to be able to send to both
servers so that the recepients are able to grab their mail no matter
what server their on, and the user names are set up differently on MS
Mail than Exchange.  If anyone can help, please respond as soon as
possible.

Thanks in Advance.

2. New relay exploit for Exchange 5.5?

3. *** URGENT *** problem with EXCHANGE ROUTING ENGINE

4. exchange server 5.0 won't sent mail.

5. URGENT HELP NEEDED after MS mail migration to Exchange 5.5

6. random assorted Exchange 5.5 errors

7. MS Mail Server to Exchange 5.5 Migration

8. URGENT HELP NEEDED after MS mail migration to Exchange 5.5

9. Migration from MS-mail to Exchange 5.5

10. Migration from MS-Mail 3.2 to Exchange 5.5

11. URGENT HELP NEEDED after MS mail migration to Exchange 5.5