error 'ASP 0115' OWA

Post by Todd » Thu, 20 Aug 1998 04:00:00

When a user goes to the OWA he gets this error. I already read the Q article
on this #Q184841 but I only started having this problem after the update..
Any ideas??

        Thanks!

error 'ASP 0115'
Unexpected error
/exchange/USA/logon.asp
A trappable error occurred in an external object. The script cannot
continue
running.

error 'ASP 0115' OWA

Post by Brian Beise » Thu, 20 Aug 1998 04:00:00

I have the same problem.  I have installed SP1 and still get this every 7
days.  That is the retention time for my deleted items.  The only work
around I have found so far is to stop and restart the IIS services.  I have
also rebooted my server for the first time since installing SP1 so maybe
that will help.  I will let you know in a few days when the server purges
the deleted items again.

>When a user goes to the OWA he gets this error. I already read the Q
article
>on this #Q184841 but I only started having this problem after the update..
>Any ideas??

>        Thanks!

>error 'ASP 0115'
>Unexpected error
>/exchange/USA/logon.asp
>A trappable error occurred in an external object. The script cannot
>continue
>running.

error 'ASP 0115' OWA

Post by Todd » Thu, 20 Aug 1998 04:00:00

Brian,

      When I have this problem I have tried to stop and start all of the
Exchange services as well as IIS. It does not help.. The only temporary fix
is to reboot.. This is a long process with exchange installed. Let me know
what you come up with and I will do the same.

 Todd

PS Remove NOSPAM from my email address to reply

>I have the same problem.  I have installed SP1 and still get this every 7
>days.  That is the retention time for my deleted items.  The only work
>around I have found so far is to stop and restart the IIS services.  I have
>also rebooted my server for the first time since installing SP1 so maybe
>that will help.  I will let you know in a few days when the server purges
>the deleted items again.

>>When a user goes to the OWA he gets this error. I already read the Q
>article
>>on this #Q184841 but I only started having this problem after the update..
>>Any ideas??

>>        Thanks!

>>error 'ASP 0115'
>>Unexpected error
>>/exchange/USA/logon.asp
>>A trappable error occurred in an external object. The script cannot
>>continue
>>running.

error 'ASP 0115' OWA

Post by Brian Beise » Sat, 29 Aug 1998 04:00:00

I have not had the problem again since I installed SP1 and rebooted the
server.

>Brian,

>      When I have this problem I have tried to stop and start all of the
>Exchange services as well as IIS. It does not help.. The only temporary fix
>is to reboot.. This is a long process with exchange installed. Let me know
>what you come up with and I will do the same.

> Todd

>PS Remove NOSPAM from my email address to reply

>>I have the same problem.  I have installed SP1 and still get this every 7
>>days.  That is the retention time for my deleted items.  The only work
>>around I have found so far is to stop and restart the IIS services.  I
have
>>also rebooted my server for the first time since installing SP1 so maybe
>>that will help.  I will let you know in a few days when the server purges
>>the deleted items again.

>>>When a user goes to the OWA he gets this error. I already read the Q
>>article
>>>on this #Q184841 but I only started having this problem after the
update..
>>>Any ideas??

>>>        Thanks!

>>>error 'ASP 0115'
>>>Unexpected error
>>>/exchange/USA/logon.asp
>>>A trappable error occurred in an external object. The script cannot
>>>continue
>>>running.

1. OWA Error 'ASP 0115' Unexpected error

I'm running OWA on Exchange 5.5.  Everything's been running fine for a few
months, however everyday now I get this error when I try to connect with
http, (Translated from german):

-- "Error 'ASP 0115' Unexpected error
-- /exchange/GER/logon.asp

-- A preventable error has occured in an external object.  The script cannot
be -- -- executed".

When I stop & restart the WWW publishing service on the exchange server
everything works again for a while until this error repeats.

In the application log on the exchange server I have "Source = Active server
page" "Error code = 5"

Can anybody help me out here, TIA. gUy

2. Exchange 2000 cant find login credentials

3. OWA: error 'ASP 0115'

4. SPAM problem

5. OWA error 'ASP 0115'

6. Out of Office reply not working

7. Could not send to the mail server that with direct IP MX record in DNS?

8. error 'ASP 0115' in OWA

9. OWA error 'ASP 0115'

10. error 'ASP 0115'