exch 5.5 installed on separate server w2k

exch 5.5 installed on separate server w2k

Post by mis » Thu, 06 Feb 2003 00:28:04

I have 2 servers on the network.  First one is file server and authenticate
the users.  2nd one is exch 5.5.  Both has w2k server installed.  Now when I
create a new user on the first server, I do not see exchange tab in user
account and it does not create mail box in second server.

What I want is to be able to create mail box in exchange automatically when
I create new user in my first server.

Any suggestion?

Thanks.

Post by MV » Thu, 06 Feb 2003 18:57:12

>I have 2 servers on the network.  First one is file server and authenticate
>the users.  2nd one is exch 5.5.  Both has w2k server installed.  Now when I
>create a new user on the first server, I do not see exchange tab in user
>account and it does not create mail box in second server.

>What I want is to be able to create mail box in exchange automatically when
>I create new user in my first server.

>Any suggestion?

>Thanks.

Active Directory Connector. The 5.5 and the AD cannot currently "see"
each other.

http://www.swinc.com/resource/e2kfaq_appxc.htm

1. exch 5.5 installed on separate server w2k

I have 2 servers on the network.  First one is file server and authenticate
the users.  2nd one is exch 5.5.  Both has w2k server installed.  Now when I
create a new user on the first server, I do not see exchange tab in user
account and it does not create mail box in second server.

What I want is to be able to create mail box in exchange automatically when
I create new user in my first server.

Any suggestion?

Thanks.

2. slow exchange server log-ons after Win 2K upgrade

3. NETBIOS Resolution Uses DNS

4. exch 5.5 - how to import/copy mail boxes from backup to new w2k Server exch 5.5

5. Need help to backup Exchange Databases

6. Installing Exch 5.5 on W2K Server

7. How to programmatically create a chat channel

8. exch 5.5 - how to import/copy mail boxes from backup to new w2k Server exch 5.5

9. Installing Exch 5.5 on W2K Server

10. w2k and exchange 5.5 on 2 separate server