exchange/outlook message time incorrect

Post by Suhaib Alhaide » Fri, 11 May 2001 03:31:27

Hi,
I have the exchange server NT Server time setup ok, the time on the clients
stations is ok, but still I get wrong date on all incoming and outgoing messages.
Any clues?

exchange/outlook message time incorrect

Post by Lanwenc » Fri, 11 May 2001 10:32:40

In Outlook, check the time zone settings (tools, options, preferences tab,
calendar options)

Hi,
I have the exchange server NT Server time setup ok, the time on the clients
stations is ok, but still I get wrong date on all incoming and outgoing
messages.
Any clues?

1. Incorrect time on meeting request and incorrect time stamp

We are currently running Exchange Server 5.5 and Outlook
2002. Whe we send a meeting request, the meeting time sent
to the attendees is one hour earlier that the time of the
meeting. The time stamp on the invitation that they
receive shows that the request was sent one hour earlier
than it was actually sent.

Any suggestions would be helpful.

2. Adding a second W2K Domain to Exchange 2000

3. Incorrect sent time on message

4. MS E2K installation

5. Incorrect Time on Messages & Calendar Appts

6. Permissions Problem

7. Incorrect Time Displaying On Messages

8. Hide a recipients container

9. Sent Time incorrect on Incoming Messages

10. Receive Time Incorrect on Delayed Messages

11. Sent Time Incorrect on Incoming Messages

12. Getting incorrect time stamps on all messages