how to do newsfeeds?

Post by Lars-Erik Aabec » Sat, 22 Jul 2000 04:00:00

Hi!

I've connected to our isp's news server and got a list of the newsgroups,
but I don't find any doc's on how to pull them.. the folders remain emty :(

What should I do?

Lars-Erik

how to do newsfeeds?

Post by Kirill S. Palagi » Sat, 22 Jul 2000 04:00:00

Ask your ISP if they support/allow NEWNEWS command OR if they can provide push
feed.

> Hi!

> I've connected to our isp's news server and got a list of the newsgroups,
> but I don't find any doc's on how to pull them.. the folders remain emty :(

> What should I do?

> Lars-Erik

group).

Kirill

1. Download Newsfeeds

How do I tell Exchange Server to download all available USENET newsfeeds
from my USENET News provider that I pull newsgroup messages from?  Right now
I have successfully downloaded the listing of all available newsgroups and
subscribed to 5 different ones.  No messages are ever downloaded from
provider's news server into Exchange Server.

What must I do to retrieve and send newsgroup messages out to the Internet?

Thank you.

Jason

2. Exchange Store Size

3. Newsfeeds problem

4. expired pop/imap ssl cert can't be renewed

5. Searching free NewsFeeds

6. help me about delete the same email in exchange v5.5....

7. newsfeeds

8. Event ID 12002

9. Newsfeeds won't work properly

10. Newsfeeds between Exchange and IIS

11. NNTP newsfeeds from USENET

12. Can't update newsfeeds with Exchange 5.0 on SBS