Getting Outlook Web Access to use a Web Site Other than Default

Getting Outlook Web Access to use a Web Site Other than Default

Post by Paul Tayl » Sat, 11 Dec 1999 04:00:00

I had this problem a while ago, and I recall seeing a couple of other posts
from people with the same issue. I never saw anyone with a fix.

Looking for something else, I've just come across this MS KB article:

 Q246203 - XWEB: Configuring OWA Outside the Default Web Site

which may be of interest (it certainly was to me!).

Paul Taylor, Computer Systems Manager
WSP Group plc, London, UK

1. Outlook WEB Access Default IIS Site

Hello,

Is there any doc out there on how to install OWA as it's own WEB site
instead of an alias off the default web site http://server/exchange

I would like to set this up as it's own site with a different IP address.  I
tried creating a new site in IIS4 and pointing at c:\exchsrvr\webdata or usa
directory  but it doesn't work right.  Any info would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Tim Sommer

2. OWA logon problem

3. I know this has been asked a million times before.....

4. Japanese Code Pages for NT

5. Outlook Web Access 5.5 SP4 and others versions is possible

6. Undisclosed Receipients

7. Exchange web access tool other than Outlook Web access

8. Accessing Exchange server remotely using Outlook web access

9. Cannot get access to GAL while using Outlook Web Access

10. OWA defaults to <default web site>/exchange

11. Accessing an Appointment Public Folder using Outlook Web access