Per-recipient journalling

Post by WM » Thu, 10 Feb 2000 04:00:00

Hi

How can I enable per-recipient journalling????

Thanks for your reply

Kris

Per-recipient journalling

Post by Rich Matheisen [MVP » Thu, 10 Feb 2000 04:00:00

>How can I enable per-recipient journalling????

For the IMS? Install the IMSEXT.DLL from the Back Office Resource Kit
4.5.

------------------
Rich Matheisen
MCSE+I, Exchange MVP

1. per recipient journaling with Exchange 2000

Hi
at the moment we use Exchange Server 5.5 Sp3. We installed the Imcext.dll to
enable per-recipient journaling for inbound and outbound internet mail.
In near future we want to upgrade to Exchange Server 2000, but I could not find
any replacement for Imcext.dll. Does anyone know how to implement the features of
the Imcext.dll on Exchange 2000?
Thanks,
Gernot

2. <> as the Originator?

3. Exchange : limit the number recipient per mail

4. Has anyone looked at codeing Outlook/Exchange with Sharepoint Team Services?

5. Per recipient send options.

6. OWA move mail

7. Recipient Policy per OU?

8. Items still in Mailbox Resources after they were deleted.

9. Reporting per recipient container?

10. Per-Recipient Journaling

11. IMSEXT per-recipient journaling

12. can you do per-recipient message journaling?

13. Delivery Receipts on a per Recipient basis ?