Subdomains in IIS4

Post by Ed Crowle » Fri, 17 Dec 1999 04:00:00

So why are you asking an Exchange newsgroup?
--
Ed Crowley MCSE+Internet MVP-Exchange
Senior Consultant

> Hi
> I have a domain www.mydomain.com, now i wan't to create subdomains on
> it on IIS4.
> like www.myname.mydomain.com and www.yourname.mydomain.com .I wan't to
> host this page
> on the same IP address as mydomain.com is bind. I have created my
> subdomain and a A Record
> in my DNS Server. Therefore i am getting same page both the time.
> Can anybody tell me how can i do that. Thanks for help.

> Iltiaz

> Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
> Before you buy.

1. Subdomains in IIS4

Hi
I have a domain www.mydomain.com, now i wan't to create subdomains on
it on IIS4.
like www.myname.mydomain.com and www.yourname.mydomain.com .I wan't to
host this page
on the same IP address as mydomain.com is bind. I have created my
subdomain and a A Record
in my DNS Server. Therefore i am getting same page both the time.
Can anybody tell me how can i do that. Thanks for help.

Iltiaz

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

2. Disabling Saving messages in Sent folder

3. Mailboxes and users in AD subdomains

4. Folder_OnMessageDeleted

5. mutiple subdomains and administration isong nothing but OWK

6. How can I change my mailbox password by outlook web access ?

7. Emails not delivered to subdomains

8. CreateMailBox

9. Help: Removing subdomains from email addresses

10. Dequeue and subdomains

11. Subdomains

12. IMS and subdomains