Importing Notes Address Book

Post by MonoChapi » Thu, 16 May 2002 06:31:28

Hello...

I'm working with Exchange 5.5. We have recently discontinued the use of the
Notes Connector as our means to communicate with a sister organization
because of the unreliability of it. Instead we would like to exchange
Address books and map each user to their SMTP address as opposed to the
custom address used/implemented by the connector. Unfortunately I can't
find any good documentation to rely on... has anyone here had a similar
experience and/or knowledge enough about the connector and how this could
work?

In advance thank you very much.

Importing Notes Address Book

Post by Jerry Welc » Fri, 17 May 2002 04:11:01

Mono -
Please consider SimpleSync from CPS Systems.  It will synchronize entries
between your Notes Address Book and Exchange 5.5 or 2000.  You can set it to
sync SMTP or X.400 as the delivery address.  Automatically syncs entire
directory and all standard attributes, such as phone, fax, address,
company.....- but you can selectively include/exclude based on containers or
attribute values.  You can also force or eliminate attributes from the sync.
For more information and evalation copy please visit www.cps-systems.com
Thanks for your time,
Jerry Welch
CPS Systems