RPC failure accessing Diagnostic Logging tab

RPC failure accessing Diagnostic Logging tab

Post by Rolf Git » Thu, 20 Aug 1998 04:00:00

Hi:

Within the Exchange Admin program I get the following error whenever I try
to view the Diagnostic Logging tab within the MTA stack, etc. I also get
this error when attempting to view the System Attendant details. Mail
delivery is fine, and there's nothing in any of the event logs. The error is
as follows: The remote procedure call failed and did not execute. ID no:
0xc00206bf

After acknowledging the message the Diagnostic Logging tab is displayed, but
everything's greyed out.

Any help most appreciated.

Rolf Gitt

RPC failure accessing Diagnostic Logging tab

Post by Rolf Git » Thu, 20 Aug 1998 04:00:00

Solved my own problem. Did a re-boot of the server and all came back fine.
Don't know what happened with RPC. Hopefully it won't happen again.

>Hi:

>Within the Exchange Admin program I get the following error whenever I try
>to view the Diagnostic Logging tab within the MTA stack, etc. I also get
>this error when attempting to view the System Attendant details. Mail
>delivery is fine, and there's nothing in any of the event logs. The error
is
>as follows: The remote procedure call failed and did not execute. ID no:
>0xc00206bf

>After acknowledging the message the Diagnostic Logging tab is displayed,
but
>everything's greyed out.

>Any help most appreciated.

>Rolf Gitt

1. Diagnostics Logging Tab Greyed out

If I open systems manager and drilldown to the server,
right-click and select properties and then try to select
the "Diagnositics Logging" tab it is grayed out. I am
unable to setup any diagnostics logging, the feature is
not available. I thought E2k SP3 would fix it but it did
not. Anyone know what this might be, or how to fix?

Thank you

2. Help, nt4, exc5, pop3 can send from client but no recieve?

3. IMC Diagnostic Logging turns on at server reboot

4. Exchange 2000 beta expired

5. Diagnostic logging

6. DS_E_INSUFFICIENT_ACCESS_RIGHTS

7. Exchange diagnostic logging

8. Diagnostic Logging Problem

9. Alternate recipients and diagnostic logging

10. Diagnostics logging not happening

11. 5.5 - LDAP diagnostic logging?

12. Diagnostics and Logging Issue