mailbox size quota warning

Post by Ralph Thisse » Fri, 02 Jun 2000 04:00:00

We have Englisch and Dutch Outlook98 cliets connecting to a Exchange 5.5 SP3
UK server (installed on NT4.0SP5 UK). Some of the users are getting warning
messages in 2 languages. Is this behavior normal?

--
All information is welcome

Ralph

1. Warning not given when user reaches quota warning limit in Exchange 5.5

Hello,

Our Exchange 5.5 server has individual mailbox quotas setup, both
warning and 'do not send' after reaching limits. The server is running
on Windows 2000 with service pack 3. I have not setup quotas for
everyone, just for a few users.

The problem we are having is that no warning is given when a user
crosses the warning limit. Only after a user crosses the 'do not send'
limit does Exchange not allow a user to send email displaying a
message that the mailbox limit has been exceeded.

How can I get Exchange to display a warning message saying that the
mailbox size has grown beyond the 'soft' quota?

Thank you!

2. mailbox permission

3. Quota / mailbox size limits

4. Notes Doclinks with O2k SR-1

5. mailbox size quotas

6. Error using Set FoundMessages = DelegateFolder.Items.Restrict("[EntryID]='"+ MessageID + "'") VB (2147352567 )

7. mailbox size quota

8. Creating meeting request using CDOSYS using VB

9. Incorrect Quota Warnings

10. Quota warning messages in strange languages

11. Warning messages - Quota server

12. custom quota-warning message

13. Incorrect Quota Warnings