ISINTEG in Cluster environment ?!

Post by TrekMa » Fri, 13 Mar 1998 04:00:00

Hi,

in a clustered Exchange Server we tried to do an offline
restore (of an offline backup of course).

As usual the IS service wanted us to run
isinteg -patch, but that failed with some jet_errkeyduplicate
message.

ok - we found the article "XADM: Error Running ISINTEG on
a Cluster Server" and implemented the enviroment variable
mentioned there.

Now isinteg completes with its success message.
Nevertheless the IS service still wants isinteg -patch to
be run.

??????!!!!!!!!!!!!

regards,
Roman

1. winsock client on a cluster environment for exchange server 5.5

Any ideas,

i'm implementing an exchanger server 5.5 on a cluster environment that is
behind proxy server, is this possible since it will be using winsock client
to listen to the Proxy server for incoming mails, if so, can anyone tell me
on how to insatll and configure it.

any help is highly appreciated!

Thanks

Pau

2. TCD avec filtration

3. Help with IM in a cluster environment

4. Exchange Organization

5. What are the maximum number of users on exchange box in clustered environment

6. Upgrade of Exchange 4.0

7. Exchang in Cluster Environment

8. Temp file just keeps growing until server crashes - help?

9. Cluster Environment

10. Backup of Exchange 2000 in a clustered environment

11. KMS in a MS Cluster Environment

12. Backups in Clustered environment

13. Exchange 5.5 in a Cluster Environment