8th header bit

Post by Irina A. Pertse » Thu, 06 Feb 1997 04:00:00

Does anybody know about cuting out 8th bit in the header of
mail messages?
I heard something about regestry entry "8bitheader" (smth. like this)
but can't find it by regedit32...
--

Mail and Web Administrator
PARAD - Computer Technologies      http://www.parad.ru/

1. How to change from 128 bit to 40 bit

    I used Certificate Server to install a new certificate on our OWA
server.  It is an older machine and 128 bit is killing it.  Does anyone know
how to change it to have everyone use 40 bit?  I do not have the box checked
for require 128 bit encryption.  Any help will be appreciated.

Dwayne Fry

2. Single Instance Storage

3. NT 40 Bit VS 128 Bit and Exchange 5.5

4. Setup win95 clients

5. 8 bit conversion to 7 bit MIME ??????

6. Rapidly losing disk space

7. error: 8-bit data to 7-bit destination

8. share calendar BUT not on the same server

9. Bit for bit Backup question

10. OWA - 40 bit vs 128 bit client

11. Web Client 40 bit encryption vs 128 bit - Internet Explorer

12. 32 bit Outlook with 16 bit Office?

13. Outllook 97 rfc822 header and pseudo-header handling