Messages deleverd to exchange mailbox but not to outlook

Messages deleverd to exchange mailbox but not to outlook

Post by Dane Beche » Wed, 19 Apr 2000 04:00:00

Hello

I am running exchange 5.5 sp3 with a 'connector for pop3 mailboxes' checking
my mail from a remote pop3 server.  I had an issue with the routing.  I got
that issue resolved but messages that were sent to me while the routing was
not working properly was never received by outlook (setup with exchange
server service).  I monitored my mailbox under 'mailbox resources' (while
routing was malfunctioning) and noticed that my total number of messages
were getting larger but no messages went to outlook.  If I sent a message
directly to my server (bypassing the pop3 connector; using IMS) the message
would go through.  Is there any way to retrieve these messages?  I have
tried checking my mail using outlook express and connecting to my mailbox
via pop3.  That didn't work.  Any suggestions to find these messages would
be awesome.

Thanks

Dane

1. Auto Reply Message on Mailbox when Outlook not Running

Can anyone advise me of the easiest way to solve the following:-

We want to have an automatic reply when Internet mail is sent to a mailbox
telling the user to use a new address.

I can see how to do this with Outlook rules but you need Outlook running at
all times for this to work.

How can I do this on the server so that the reply always works?

I am using Exchange 5.5 and Outlook 98

Any ideas/help much appreciated

David Morris

2. alternate recipient

3. OL98-Multiple Messages, Mailbox repair, can not open message

4. change address for an entire site

5. exchange,novell setup problem

6. Posting messages from exchange to a folder not in Exchange or Outlook

7. E2k - Advanced server work with basic server?

8. Can not log on to mailboxes with outlook on the Exchange Server

9. Inbox in Outlook 2000 not showing mail received in Exchange Mailbox

10. Outlook 2000 not recalling messages on Exchange 5.5 ??

11. Outlook 2000 not recalling messages on Exchange 5.5

12. Outlook inbox not showing new messages from Exchange Server 5.5