exchange servers licensing model number 2

exchange servers licensing model number 2

Post by Martin Tilman » Thu, 23 Dec 1999 04:00:00

Yesterday I was at our customer. I was looking in the licensing
servises. the connctions to the exchange server were 10 with 25 maximum
connections. the Connections to the winnt Server were by -93 !!, also
with 25 maximum connections.
A login to the winnt Server was possible, but a login to the exchange
server wasn't possible.

Help !!

Greetings Martin

exchange servers licensing model number 2

Post by Kirill S. Palagi » Thu, 23 Dec 1999 04:00:00

Stop and disable LL service.

> Yesterday I was at our customer. I was looking in the licensing
> servises. the connctions to the exchange server were 10 with 25 maximum
> connections. the Connections to the winnt Server were by -93 !!, also
> with 25 maximum connections.
> A login to the winnt Server was possible, but a login to the exchange
> server wasn't possible.

> Help !!

> Greetings Martin

1. Licensing model of Exchange Server 5.5

At a customer there is a Winnt Server (SP5) and Exchange Server 5.5
(SP3) running. When I am looking in the licensing services the right
amount of connections to the Winnt Server is shown, but the amount of
connections to the exchange server is at every time higher. For example:
Connections to Winnt Server = 3, to Exchange server = 7.
Does anybody know how I can fix this problem ??

Thanks very much
and Seasons greetings

Martin Tilmann

2. Accounts without NT domain

3. How To restrict the number of mailbox for each organization in ASP model

4. 5.5 Install on Windows 2000 Probs

5. Client access license's affect on number mailboxes available for access on email server

6. Moving MS Exchange 5 to another server

7. License Group/Licensing for Windows Server and Exchange Server

8. Exchange2K DB redundand at Hotsite

9. Outlook 97 licensing Exchange Server 5.0 in per server licensing mode

10. CDO object model and Outlook object model

11. Server licensing vs. Exchange licensing

12. Microsoft Exchange Server Modeling tool

13. Exchange Server Modeling