New Mail Notification but no new mail!

Post by Administrato » Sat, 14 Aug 1999 04:00:00

We are running Exch.Server 5.5 AND Outlook2000 on WT Workstation.

From time to time all users are informed about new mail. but there is
nothing in their inbox.
So where does this message come from / how can it be stopped?

New Mail Notification but no new mail!

Post by Chris Schar » Sun, 15 Aug 1999 04:00:00

Quote:>We are running Exch.Server 5.5 AND Outlook2000 on WT Workstation.

>From time to time all users are informed about new mail. but there is
>nothing in their inbox.
>So where does this message come from / how can it be stopped?

Delivery/ read receipts perhaps? Meeting acceptances? Messages
processed by a rule?

I think 1 or 2 groups wold have been sufficient rather than cross
posting to quite so many.

--
Chris Scharff       ! The real winners in life are the
MVP Exchange        ! people who look at every situation

ROT13 required for SMTP Address