Post Office Address List Query

Post by Phil Gray, Administration Office » Fri, 11 Jun 1999 04:00:00

How can I import an existing address book (2000 plus
entries) into Exchange 95 and make it accessible to other
users on my LAN?  Multiple copies as personal address books
is one way but I would like to allow them all to view/
update the same list.

I don't have Exchange Server and I can't see my boss
letting me buy it (or anything else)

Suggestions welcomed

Thanks

Phil.

**** Posted from RemarQ - http://www.remarq.com - Discussions Start Here (tm) ****

Post Office Address List Query

Post by Kirill S. Palagi » Sun, 13 Jun 1999 04:00:00

You would better post to client NG.
You will get answer sooner.

Quote:> How can I import an existing address book (2000 plus