ANN: - Reminder - Exchange 2000 and Multi-Forest Deployments Chat - Exchange 2000 and Multi-Forest Deployments Chat.vcs [1/1]

ANN: - Reminder - Exchange 2000 and Multi-Forest Deployments Chat - Exchange 2000 and Multi-Forest Deployments Chat.vcs [1/1]

Post by John Eddy [MS » Sat, 12 Apr 2003 03:29:32

Just a reminder that this chat is scheduled to begin at Noon PDT.

Exchange 2000 and Multi-Forest Deployments

Enterprises are more frequently deploying multiple forests, which
affects Exchange 2000. Experts will be on hand to answer questions about
peer forests, resource forests, group membership implications, and
provisioning mailboxes.

When:  4/10/03 Noon-1pm PDT
Where:
 http://communities2.microsoft.com/home/chatroom.aspx?siteid=34000015

Note - We are experiencing issues with the Tablet PC OS and the chat
rooms.  We are working on the issue but recommend using a non-Tablet PC
OS system when attending the chat.

1. Exchange 200 Deployment in Windows 2000 forest

First off, let me give you a description of our network
and how we would like to implement Exchange 2000.  Our
forest consists of a root domain (root.com) and two
subdomains (root1.root.com) and (root2.root.com).  The top
level of our domain forest is root and it resides in the
same location as root1.root.com.  root2.root.com resides
in another state. We would like to centrally administer
Exchange 2000 Server as one organization, in one
location.  Each domain has its own GAL (total of 3).  Is
there a way to deploy Exchange, and well, create and
manage users from one central location for both?  Would it
require turning off the global catalogs in both subdomains
and running everything off the root GAL?  And if that were
the way to go, is there a way to import or synchronize the
global catalogs before turning them off?  Or, is there a
way to just synchronize the three global catalogs so
adding a user for exchange or for the domain would
replicate to all three domains?  Help?!?!?!

2. Change message log paths ?

3. ANN: Chat Starting Soon Securing Exchange 2000 - Online Chat - Securing Exchange 2000.ics [0/1]

4. Workstation ID

5. ANN: Microsoft Online Chat - Securing Exchange 2000 - Online Chat - Securing Exchange 2000.ics [0/1]

6. c1030ad0

7. ANN: Chat Starting Soon Securing Exchange 2000 - Online Chat - Securing Exchange 2000.ics [0/1]

8. C# and CDO error

9. ANN: Microsoft Online Chat - Securing Exchange 2000 - Online Chat - Securing Exchange 2000.ics [0/1]

10. Problem with Exchange 2000 and a multi-domain forest

11. Install second exchange 2000 server into existing Exchange 200 0rg

12. outlook 200 and exchange 200 error

13. Ann: Exchange Chat