synchronizing one user's calendar data to another user's calendar

synchronizing one user's calendar data to another user's calendar

Post by Jeffrey Taylo » Sun, 02 Dec 2001 06:13:45

We currently have a Group Calendar set up as a public folder so that
management can see everyone's appointments at a glance.  As it is now, we
have to put our appointments on both our personal and the public calendars.

What I want is for a sales rep to put an appointment on his/her calendar and
have that appointment show up on the sales manager's calendar automatically.
Is it possible with Exch2000?  Third party apps are not out of the question,
if they work.  Thanks.

Jeff