can't browse servers in system mngr.

Post by hayes » Thu, 16 May 2002 07:07:50

Hi, does anyone know why i wouldn't be able to browse the
servers on exchange 2000 system manager. System manager
opens fine but when i click on servers i get the
following:
an unhandled exception has occurred.
ID no:c10306d3
exchange system manager

any idea why? or any idea on how to repair this? I tried
checking on microsoft site based on the error but no luck.

thanks in advance

can't browse servers in system mngr.

Post by Cliff Connell » Thu, 16 May 2002 08:29:38

Service pack with exchange 2k sp2 and reboot.
Quote:>-----Original Message-----
>Hi, does anyone know why i wouldn't be able to browse the
>servers on exchange 2000 system manager. System manager
>opens fine but when i click on servers i get the
>following:
>an unhandled exception has occurred.
>ID no:c10306d3
>exchange system manager

>any idea why? or any idea on how to repair this? I tried
>checking on microsoft site based on the error but no luck.

>thanks in advance

>.

1. can't browse servers in system manager

Hi, does anyone know why i wouldn't be able to browse the
servers on exchange 2000 system manager. System manager
opens fine but when i click on servers i get the following:
an unhandled exception has occurred.
ID no:c10306d3
exchange system manager

any idea why? or any idea on how to repair this?

thanks in advance

2. Netscape 4.01/messenger no alert sound

3. cant browse servers in system manager

4. Linking 2 Exchange Servers

5. Could not browse system folder in Exchange 2000

6. Reqistering MDB Wide Event Sinks

7. Help - Can't browse exchange org

8. Secure Internet email

9. Can't browse company web site

10. I can't browse Exadmin.

11. Exchange won't resolve, tho I can browse network

12. Intro and Exch 5.5 SP3 Mailbox Mngr Question

13. Can't Delete Exchane Server from Exchange System Manager