Multiple e-mail users on one workstation?

Multiple e-mail users on one workstation?

Post by Compute » Sat, 07 Dec 1996 04:00:00

Using Win-95 peer to peer and MS-Exchange.  Need to have the secretary
manage several e-mail accounts on the network.  How can I open more than
one e-mail account at once?

Thanks

David Brown
--

Multiple e-mail users on one workstation?

Post by Kevin Aylwar » Sun, 08 Dec 1996 04:00:00

Give her user account permissions on all of the mailboxes she needs to
open, then set her client to open those additional mailboxes.  I don't have
all of the specific menu items you need to go to handy right now, but it
does work.

Kevin Aylward                 MCSE,CNE,MCP

Director, Integration Services
Enterprise Integration Corporation (EIC)

> Using Win-95 peer to peer and MS-Exchange.  Need to have the secretary
> manage several e-mail accounts on the network.  How can I open more than
> one e-mail account at once?

> Thanks

> David Brown
> --

1. HELP exchange folders multiple MAPI sessions one user one workstation

I'm developing an application which deletes msExchange items when done.  The
user must be able to open these exchange folders and delete items while his
outlook email remains open using the same userid and password.  Is there
another object other than mapi outlook objects that may allow me to do this.

2. IMC problem

3. Multiple exchange users on one workstation

4. Problem with outlook web access

5. address book.

6. Multiple users on one workstation

7. Problems With Instant Messaging

8. Multiple exchange users on one workstation

9. multiple profiles on one workstation

10. Multiple email addresses for one user

11. Multiple emails only from one user