OWA can't work, and cause WWS couldn't restart.

OWA can't work, and cause WWS couldn't restart.

Post by Gina » Wed, 12 Nov 2003 21:42:38

Dear All,

We got the problem in OWA.

OS:Windows2000 Server+SP4 (Chinese)
Exchange: 5.5+SP4 (English)
IIS5.0
MDAC:2.7SP1 (Chinese)

There are 2 OWA server for backup, but both of them have the same problem.
After the user fill the authentication information, like NT account and
password,
and selet "ok", users couldn't logon their mailbox. And World Wide Web
service
becomes strange, even its status is "start" Then, if we tried to restart
this service,
but can't work. So, we got to reboot that server.

We already tried to reinstall OWA and even IIS, but still failed.
It was very suffered to us. Please help!!

Gina

1. owa access through proxy doesn't work but works internally

Can somebody please help with this?

Proxy 2.0 box with NT option pack (IIS)
Exchange 5.5 server on PDC with NT option pack (IIS) behind proxy
OWA works internally using mail.company.com/exchange
OWA does not work externally using mail.company.com/exchange
mail.company.com has a valid DNS and is "pingable" to public proxy IP
Browser shows it trying to resolve but then it just dies out
Tried redirecting FQDN trick in IIS with no success

Thanks
KL

2. S/Mime - How does it work?

3. when starting spelling in 'new message' getting 'couldn't be completed'

4. Public Folders Forms Library ?

5. couldn't receiving Internet mail

6. Can Exchange accept a Newsfeed?

7. Some messages couldn't be retrieved from the server

8. Command-line or API to mail-box enable a login?

9. e2k install couldn't contact schema master

10. Couldn't recieve inbound messages on exchange 2003

11. Couldn't send mail through exchange 2k server

12. Microsoft Exchange Event service couldn't start

13. 452 Couldn't process conrtol file