how can I change the displayed characters in the Address list

how can I change the displayed characters in the Address list

Post by David J. Zaborowsk » Thu, 20 Aug 1998 04:00:00

I have Exchange Mail groups that are setup using names, then areas.  They
were created with no problems, but when a user opens up their address book
and looks for the groups, the display names are cut off after about 25
characters.  Because the group is sub-divided by region, no one can tell
which group is what region without actually opening it up.  Is there a way
that I can extend the character length to be displayed from 25 to 35?
Thanks in advanced for your help!

Dave Zaborowski

1. address book display characters for display field shows only the first 25

I have Exchange Mail groups that are setup using names, then areas.  They
were created with no problems, but when a user opens up their address book
and looks for the groups, the display names are cut off after about 25
characters.  Because the group is sub-devided by region, no one can tell
which group is what region without actually opening it up.  Is there a way
that I can extend the character length to be displayed from 25 to 35?
Thanks in advanced for your help!

Dave Zaborowski

2. service specific error 1011

3. Address book does not display all characters in the display field

4. Word Illegal Operation

5. Change Exchange 2k global address list display

6. What is schedule+

7. Global Address List display--change from firstname first to lastname first

8. Changing the Site Server

9. Change display of a user in the Global Address List

10. Canned Exchange Quota Messages and how to change

11. How can I display a folders email address in the Global Address List

12. Changing 1stname lastname to lastname, 1st for the Display property (as in the GAL listing)

13. Change "all adress list" Display Name