public folders display unread msg count?

public folders display unread msg count?

Post by Denis L. Meneze » Tue, 27 Oct 1998 04:00:00

Hello friends,

The folders under the personal folders, become bold font and also show the
number of messages unread when the folder contains unread messages. However,
the Public folders do not display the number of unread messages nor does the
folder name become bold font. can anybody advise how this could be achieved?

best regards

denis

public folders display unread msg count?

Post by Amiri Jone » Tue, 27 Oct 1998 04:00:00

    Add the folder to the Public Folders Favorites folder, and it will
behave just like personal folders.

>Hello friends,

>The folders under the personal folders, become bold font and also show the
>number of messages unread when the folder contains unread messages.
However,
>the Public folders do not display the number of unread messages nor does
the
>folder name become bold font. can anybody advise how this could be
achieved?

>best regards

>denis

1. Public Folders - Unread Count

Using Exchange 5.5 and Outlook 97/2000 clients.

We have some public folders set up, but I don't seem to be able to get an
unread count to show - looking for behaviour something similar to the inbox,
or a notes db.

Any ideas ??

Thanks,

John Clark

2. logon failure with pop3 client to exchange server

3. Public Folders - Unread Count.

4. Exchange 5.0 vs Client 4.0

5. Information Store Service HELP HELP HELP

6. displaying number of unread items in public folders

7. relay mail

8. Unread count on Inbox shows (1) but the folder is empty

9. Workflow Folder unread item count

10. Email Count / Display In Folder Inaccurate

11. Unread count problem