Display name printout

Post by Kevi » Wed, 11 Dec 2002 14:14:25

I need to print an email message from a user's PST file. Is there a way to
print it out as the user's name instead of my name on the top?

Kevin

Display name printout

Post by Don Tan [MSFT » Thu, 12 Dec 2002 05:42:17

Hello Kevin,

This is by design. The reason is that the name is coming from the default
store that you have on your profile in Outlook either the mailbox or the
pst file.
The only other option that I could think of is for you to write custom code
using the Outlook Object Model.

For this, you may want to post in the development newsgroup and see if
someone else has done it.

Actually, this is the same issue as what's describe in the following
article:

OL2000: Source of the User Name for the Header/Footer ID: 197476
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;197476

Thank you and have a nice day.

Sincerely,

Don Tan, MCSE/MCSA