Over 250 messages in my IMC queue awaiting delivery!

Over 250 messages in my IMC queue awaiting delivery!

Post by Brian Beise » Wed, 22 Jul 1998 04:00:00

Most of my companies external email isn't making it out.  Alot of messages
are going out but I have about 250 in the IMC queue. Technet and the KB say
that SP-1 fixes the problem and in the meatime increse the
ThreadsPerProcessor in the registry which I increased form 3 to 5.  All my
mail is being forwarded to a smart host at my ISP and like I said, most of
it goes but alot is still in the queue.  Any other suggestions on how to get
this mail on its way and out of the IMC queue would greatly be appreciated.

Thank you

Brian Beisel

Over 250 messages in my IMC queue awaiting delivery!

Post by Brad Star » Wed, 22 Jul 1998 04:00:00

When you click on details in the IMC outgoing queue what does it report?
What about the logs?

>Most of my companies external email isn't making it out.  Alot of messages
>are going out but I have about 250 in the IMC queue. Technet and the KB say
>that SP-1 fixes the problem and in the meatime increse the
>ThreadsPerProcessor in the registry which I increased form 3 to 5.  All my
>mail is being forwarded to a smart host at my ISP and like I said, most of
>it goes but alot is still in the queue.  Any other suggestions on how to
get
>this mail on its way and out of the IMC queue would greatly be appreciated.

>Thank you

>Brian Beisel

Over 250 messages in my IMC queue awaiting delivery!

Problem fixed !  Beware of blackhole routers !