Personal addressbook misses 'public contacts'

Personal addressbook misses 'public contacts'

Post by Randal Verschelde » Fri, 09 Oct 1998 04:00:00

Hi,

I have a group of users who are sharing (besides their own mailbox) an
e-mail account, with contacts. Unfortunatly when they want to use
personal distribution lists with the 'contacts' of the additional public
account thay can't find the contacts... (They only see their own
contacts in the addressbook).

Is there a way to also use the additional contacts in the addressbook
(private distribution lists)????

Thanks in advanced!

Randal

1. Synching info in Public Folder 'Contacts ' with my personal Folder 'Contacts.

Us pilgrims who travel with laptops would like to know if there is a
way to update our Contacts information/files that live under our
personal mailboxes with our network's 'Public Folders' Contact
information without doing a delete, then copy (or not delete and copy,
or delete and import, which for me yields multiple listings for same
contact)

I am thinking of something that is similar to the way that Palm Hot
Synch's, where one can update in both directions.

Anyone with a recommendation ?  Thanks.

2. OWA and message contents

3. Accessing another user's contacts and its contact's subfolders

4. Change an otherMailbox item w/ WSH,LDAP,ADSI

5. Can't locate the Contacts or Personal Address Book via CDO

6. exchange license count?

7. Can't view personal contacts folder using OWA

8. client tools

9. How to Copy Global Addressbook entry to Personal Addressbook through vb program

10. Outlook: Can't move items from personal to Public folder

11. How to convert Lotus'.nsf personal files to MS Outlook's .pst files

12. Missing 'Notes' folder