Bulk creation of users

Post by Fred van Klavere » Wed, 03 Oct 2001 21:58:29

Hello,
We are about to create a large number of users in our Win2K domain.
This can be done with the utilty csvde.exe, using the following information:

DN,objectClass,sAMAccountName,userPrincipalName,displayname,
useraccountcontrol "cn=Bart Burger,ou=GHC,ou=Departments,

But something like this does not create exchange mailboxes

Any ideas, as how to do that in the same run ?
Thnks
Fred

Bulk creation of users

Post by Kirill S. Palagi » Wed, 03 Oct 2001 23:28:54

Using Exchange 55 and earlier
XADM: Bulk Import/Export FAQ [Q155414]

Using E2K
just mail-enable your users (using Directory Import).
Using LDIFDE to Import/Export Directory Objects to the AD [Q237677]

--
Corrections are welcome.
Please keep all discussions in NG, so that everybody can participate.

Kirill

Bulk creation of users

Post by Fred van Klavere » Fri, 05 Oct 2001 14:54:40

Thanks for your reaction.
However the excercise is to "move" a larg number of users, including
mail-accounts, from NT4-exchange 5.5 to W2K-exchange 2000.
Hopefully, there is a way to do this also
Best regards
Fred