Still need help setting up IMS

Post by Rob Eblin » Sat, 13 Dec 1997 04:00:00

I want to use exchange to deliver internet email to and from my office.  We
want to do it with a dedicated 28.8 dial up line.   How do I need to set up
the IMS so this will work.  Our company has a registered domain name with
the ISP and they have assigned us an IP number.  How do I proceed?   Please

Thanks for your help.

P.S.  I have RAS configured to dial the ISP so I believe that step can be
skipped.

Still need help setting up IMS

Post by Amir Siddiqu » Sun, 14 Dec 1997 04:00:00

Just read this, it should be enough

http://www.swinc.com/resource/exch_smtp.htm

1. Still need help setting up IMS

I want to use exchange to deliver internet email to and from my office.  We
want to do it with a dedicated 28.8 dial up line.   How do I need to set up
the IMS so this will work.  Our company has a registered domain name with
the ISP and they have assigned us an IP number.  How do I proceed?   Please

Thanks for your help.

P.S.  I have RAS configured to dial the ISP so I believe that step can be
skipped.

2. Anyone Seen this one beore?

3. Intermittent dial-ups with IMS

4. Duplicate emails

5. Some user security issue questions

6. Sending Internet mail using Outlook + Exchange

7. Generic email set-ups possible?

8. capturing stills

9. Help with setting up IMS