Exchange server 2000 not giving right click menu

Exchange server 2000 not giving right click menu

Post by Sonj » Sat, 14 Jun 2003 13:28:38

We have had problems with delegates being unable to be
removed after the mailbox is deleted. I found the solution
to that, but, to reestablish the old mailbox the admin
tools we have dont let us. Can someone please give us a
hint.

Exchange server 2000 not giving right click menu

Post by Lanwench [MVP - Exchange » Sun, 15 Jun 2003 01:44:23

What admin tools are you trying to use? Are you on the Exchange server
itself?

> We have had problems with delegates being unable to be
> removed after the mailbox is deleted. I found the solution
> to that, but, to reestablish the old mailbox the admin
> tools we have dont let us. Can someone please give us a
> hint.

1. Customizing right click popup menu in Outlook98

Hi,

I've customized the Outlook 98 Tool menu via an extension DLL, using
IExchExt, IExchExtCommands, etc.  I'd like to make the same
functionality available in the popup menu that appears when you right
click on a message.

According to Q199343 this can be done using the Outlook object model.
Could anyone give me a tip or two on how to do this using C++, or could
you direct me to the header files/interfaces that can be used to do
this?

Thank you,
Roy

2. Reinstalling Exchange Server 5.5

3. create right-click menu on contact in OWA

4. Applying SP3

5. Exchange 2003 OWA Right Click not functioning - only on some PCs

6. message url given entryid

7. exchange 5 client be given delegate rights to a exchange 2000 clients

8. OWA problems

9. ACCESS 2000 RUNTIME - RIGHT-CLICK?

10. Exchange Hangs Up When Clicking on Menu Bar

11. View Admin Rights gives Modify Rights?

12. Outlook does not receive mail unless I click out of Inbox and then click another box

13. Send on Behalf Right not given but is being used