Calendar maintained by others

Post by <NoSpam-theitma » Wed, 12 Nov 2003 09:22:54

-
Hi everyone,

Exchange 5.5 - Outlook 2000 (Corp Workgroup setup)

I need to allow the GM's secretary Full access to his Calendar so she can
maintain his schedule :)
I do not want any additional access or privileges for the secretary (e.g. NO
Email access)

As always, Thank You in Advance for any assistance,
    Terry

Calendar maintained by others

Post by Terr » Thu, 13 Nov 2003 05:42:29

-
Hello everyone,

Does anyone know how to accomplish the task below?

Thanks in advance,
    Terry

Quote:> -
> Hi everyone,

> Exchange 5.5 - Outlook 2000 (Corp Workgroup setup)

> I need to allow the GM's secretary Full access to his Calendar so she can
> maintain his schedule :)
> I do not want any additional access or privileges for the secretary (e.g.
NO
> Email access)

> As always, Thank You in Advance for any assistance,
>     Terry

1. Calendar: Problems viewing others calendars

When some of our users are out of the office other users are unable to
view their calendar in Outlook.  So far it looks like the only people
that we can't view are the ones set up as mobile users (offline folders
enabled) and this only happens when they are not logged on to the net.
When we try to open up their calendar it tells us that the information
is not available.  We are running Exchange 5.5 and Outlook 2000.  Thanks
to any that can explain how to remedy this!!

2. One ORG, two forests?

3. Access to others calendars via CDO?

4. Automatic Resource Booking

5. Outlook 98 / Exchange and viewing others calendars

6. limiting access to items in public folders

7. private calendar and contacts not available offline for others

8. simple question!

9. Cannot see information of others calendar

10. View Others calendar from 5.5 to 2000

11. Everyone's Calendar Read Only to Others?

12. Oulook 98 / Exchange and viewing others calendar

13. after using OWA - calendar no longer viewable from others