Company Need One Mail Box

Post by Wajne » Fri, 14 Jul 2000 04:00:00

Hello to All

I am running Exchange 5.5. A company need one mail box for there 10 users
that company used at there end run own Mail server.

Now I have to know how can I configure my Exchange Server n  how company
install their Mail Server???

1-Mail Box---------- on my Exchange Server for company abc.com
10-Mail Boxes-------- on company Mail Server

Mail server to our Exchange Server n download all mail to their 10 users.

Please reply me how to configure that whole configuration.

wajnee

Company Need One Mail Box

Post by Kirill S. Palagi » Fri, 14 Jul 2000 04:00:00

> Hello to All

> I am running Exchange 5.5. A company need one mail box for there 10 users
> that company used at there end run own Mail server.

What software they have as "Mail server"?

Quote:

> Now I have to know how can I configure my Exchange Server n  how company
> install their Mail Server???

> 1-Mail Box---------- on my Exchange Server for company abc.com

There is no way to do this.

--
If you feel that anything in my post needs correction - feel free to do so.

Kirill

1. Need To Pull ALL Mail To One Box

For compliance/audit reasons, I have had to restore (off old tapes) our
Exchange Server to a separate server box.  Now I have to go through and look
at ALL emails for key words etc etc.  Is there a way to take all the users
emails and read them without having to log into their boxes one at a time.
Would be nice to suck them ALL into Outlook and do an advanced search for
key words. Any thoughts?

Exchange 5.5 SP4
NT 4.0

Mark

2. delete one mail

3. Copy mail box from one Exchange 5.5 to another one

4. mail white space

5. Mailing list or something in Exchange 2000

6. Internet e-mail and company e-mail need to be seperate

7. Corrupt PRIV.EDB

8. Need help trying to move exchange from one box to another

9. multiple e-mail addresses to one mail box

10. Delete One Mail In All Mail Boxes

11. mail disappearing from the mail box after one day

12. Restoration of Two Exchange boxes onto one DR box