Exchange tabs not appearing in Active Directory Users and Computers

Exchange tabs not appearing in Active Directory Users and Computers

Post by Mike Selinge » Sun, 01 Apr 2001 02:23:32

When I open Active Directory Users and Computers on our Exchange 2000 Server, I
can see four additional tabs related to Exchange (Exchange General, E-Mail
Addresses, Exchange Features, and Exchange Advanced).  If I open up Active
Direcotry Users and Computers on a remote system or another Domain Controller, I
cannot see these tabs at all.

Can someone help me???

Appreciate the help...

Mike Selinger

Exchange tabs not appearing in Active Directory Users and Computers

I guess you need to install Exchaneg System Manager on each DC.

--
Corrections are welcome.

For "Good post" practice visit

Kirill.

1. The fourth tab of exchange not seen in Active Directory users and computers snap in

I'm wondering why the fourth tab of exchange ( Advance Exchange settings)
from where you hide/unhide your mailbox - is not seen in my active directory
users and computers snap in. I right click the user and click properties, I
can see all other three exchange related tabs but not the fourth one - the
advance tab ??

Why is this ? How do I see this ?

My exchange and domain controller are in same box  ? Does it matter to show
and not to show this ?

2. Browser Access to Exchange LDAP Directory

3. missing tabs in Active Directory User and Computers

4. adding new SMTP address

5. missing tabs on Active Directory User and Computers

6. Active Directory Migration Tool and cloning Exchange Server machine accounts

7. over 4 hours for user changes in Active Directory to appear on exchange clients

8. Resource Kit for MS Exchange Server 5.5

9. Exchange attributes Viewing on Active Directory Users and Computers

10. Exchange tabs not available in users and computers

11. Active Directory Users and Computers

12. Lost e-mails due to account being Disabled in Active Directory Users and Computers