Message to group appears to go to individual

Message to group appears to go to individual

Post by Schelhaa » Fri, 17 May 2002 02:31:10

Greetings,

I have a user that wants to send an email to several people but have it
appear to go only to an individual. How do you set this up?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Message to group appears to go to individual

Post by Martin Blackston » Fri, 17 May 2002 02:52:53

BCC?

Quote:> Greetings,

> I have a user that wants to send an email to several people but have it
> appear to go only to an individual. How do you set this up?

> Any help is greatly appreciated.

Message to group appears to go to individual

Post by Lanwenc » Sat, 18 May 2002 11:33:31

A mail merge to e-mail will do it (as long as there are no attachments, I
believe). The simpler method is to leave the TO field blank or put your own
address in it, and use the BCC (blind carbon copy) field for the addresses.

Quote:> Greetings,

> I have a user that wants to send an email to several people but have it
> appear to go only to an individual. How do you set this up?

> Any help is greatly appreciated.

1. Headers appear, but message is gone

Hello all,

A while ago we had a servercrash , and the Information store, Private
information and Dir.edb turned out to be corrupted. I'm only in this company
for two days , and the sysadmin before me made backup's but never verified
them. So faulty backups and faulty databases. I had to somehow restore the
databases.

eseutil /mh *.edb turned out to be all inconsistent.

the only way to restore ( and save as much of the mail we could ) was the
unfortunat eseutil /p *.edb

We didn't get all messages back , but some messages seem to be "stuck ". The
header appears in the Outlook client, but once you want to delete it , it
says : " The opration failed " or with some clients : " Can't delete this
message. The file has been moved , already deleted or access has been denied
" ... or a similar message.

What can I do the either restore that message , or remove the headers from
the client's outlook.

Kind regards

Hactic

2. OUTLOOK WEB ACCESS

3. change name that appears on mail going outside Exchange Org

4. Change incoming font

5. Public folder permission using groups and individuals

6. ADMIN program hangs

7. Distribution Group Expansion of Individual E-mail Addresses?

8. Moving connectors

9. Attachments appearing as hyperlinks that goes nowhere

10. Sending Individual emails based on a group of email addressess

11. Group Calendar - Polling from Individual Calendars

12. OWA INBOX MESSAGES - GONE - where did it go?

13. users/groups not appearing in Global Address List