Exchange Server 5.5 Mailbox Restore (Pls Reply Very soon)

Exchange Server 5.5 Mailbox Restore (Pls Reply Very soon)

Post by Vikas Kanodi » Thu, 26 Jul 2001 07:34:29

Dear All,

I'm using Exchange 5.5 server SP3 on Windows 200 server
SP1 , my problem is , i'm unable to restore the exchange
backup into the another m/c.

Infact i've given the new m/c with the previous m/n name ,
still it's giving error(e.g., after restore , exchange is
the started.).
Pls guide me.

Pls reply very soon.

Regards,
Vikas

1. Pls HELP! -- Exchange Server 5.5 and Mailbox Resources

I accidentally clicked "Cancel" when asked to create or select and NT
account for a recipient.  Now I have a "Mailbox Resource" for that user, but
no Recipient.  I went and created an NT account, the user still can't login
to check mail.

Is there a way to delete the "Mailbox Resource" for this user?  If I try to
create a new Recipient with the same parameters, Exchange appends a number
"2" to each address associated with the user.

Thanks
Charlie

2. Can anyone please send me a base spam keyword list?

3. Where is my mail ?

4. reguarding customising OWA,Plz reply soon.

5. Proxy can't see internal network.. help!!

6. Cannot Restore Exchange Server 5.5 (SP2) to retrieve deleted mailbox

7. Exchange server question -- forwarding

8. Restoring Exchange 5.5 IS on non-production single mailbox recovery server

9. Using Exmerge to restore 5.5 mailboxes to 5.5 server

10. Exchange 5.5 SP2 due out soon

11. 5.5 SP1 Coming soon