Best Conf Room Auto-booking Method?

Post by Lanc » Sun, 18 Aug 2002 02:40:15

I'm looking to see what methods are available for auto-booking conference
rooms in our Exchange 5.5 environment.  We currently are using the delegate
method, with one PC logged into the delegate account.  This seems to work
part of the time, but leaves much to be desired, and cannot be depended
upon.  I'd like to hear what others use and what they think about it, or
recommend.  Thanks for any input!

What do you use for auto-booking conference rooms in Exchange 5.5, and what
are the pros/cons of it?  Would you recommend it?

Best Conf Room Auto-booking Method?

Post by chad » Sun, 18 Aug 2002 03:54:26

www.exchangecode.com - used this in the past, and it works really well.

Quote:> I'm looking to see what methods are available for auto-booking conference
> rooms in our Exchange 5.5 environment.  We currently are using the
delegate
> method, with one PC logged into the delegate account.  This seems to work
> part of the time, but leaves much to be desired, and cannot be depended
> upon.  I'd like to hear what others use and what they think about it, or
> recommend.  Thanks for any input!

> What do you use for auto-booking conference rooms in Exchange 5.5, and
what
> are the pros/cons of it?  Would you recommend it?

1. Outlook, Exchange 4 SP3, Resources (Conf Rooms)

I can't tell you the exact steps on this, but if
you are using Exchange server, with all those
clients connected, the Exchange administrator can
create resource accounts that remain on the server.
No machine is necessary for an account.  Ownership
of the resource is then given to someone, or access
permissions allow anyone to schedule appointments.

David Campbell

2. test

3. Scheduling Conf Rooms

4. Exchange trough Internet problem

5. Problem with room booking auto-accept script

6. Repairing PRIV.EDB via Movin Mailboxes

7. Newbie ??? What is best way to do Conf Room Scheduling in Ex5/OL97?

8. Change service account password

9. what is best programming method for exchange

10. Best method to handle contacts

11. Best Method for Migrating Mail to New Server

12. A good backup method?