Outlook

Post by Alex » Fri, 03 Oct 2003 04:07:38

1. I'm running outlook 5.5 SP4 on a Windows NT 4.0 SP6,
and Exchange 5.5 SP3.

2. Went customer are trying (including myself) to access
their mail using Web Outlook, we recieve the following
error "error 115 /exchange/usa/logon.asp.

3. We reboot the server, it works for about 30 minutes to
1-hours, and it happens again.

Outlook

Post by MVP » Fri, 03 Oct 2003 06:53:00

Anything in the event viewer application log?  Any associate event id's?

--
John Oliver, Jr.
MCSE, MCT, CCNA, Exchange MVP

Quote:> 1. I'm running outlook 5.5 SP4 on a Windows NT 4.0 SP6,