Exchange 5.0 - 5.5 upgrade to new machine

1. Move existing Exchange 5.0 to New machine and upgrade to 5.5

Hi everyone:

I installed MS Exchange 5.0 on a test machine  a 18 months back. It has
been
very beneficial to my company of 70 so far.

Now I want to move exchange server to a better machine (Dell PowerEdge)
and I have bought 5.5 upgrade as well.  How can I do the transfer without
disrupting existing system.

I am backing up Exchange with Backup Exec Exchange connector.  I will like
to keep the same server name so I donot have to change exchange server name
at all client machines.  I will like to restore all data from backup to
machine.

I donot need two exchange servers at our site.

Please help. Thank you in advance.

Sunny Singh
Century Die Company
419 332 2693 ext.12

2. 1 * tjQSJiJDj-Connecting Exchange Organisations for Directory Replication

3. Need help for IMS Service !! Urgent !

4. Exchange 5.0 to 5.5 upgrade on new machine

5. delegation problems

6. Move existing Exchange 5.0 to New machine and upgrade to 5.5

7. Removing Exchange Server

8. Upgrading to 5.0 and new machine

9. Exchange 4 to New machine, then upgrade to 5.5

10. Upgrade to a new machine and exchange server 5.5