DirSync with MS-Mail DirSync Server

Post by Shannon Smit » Wed, 29 Jan 1997 04:00:00

Whenever exchange attempts to DirSync with our MS-Mail dirsync Server I get
the following message in my event log.

Event ID: 2078
Source: MSExchangeIS Private
Type: Error
Category: Transport
PR_RESPONSIBILITY.

Can anyone give me a push in the right direction to fix this?

Thanks,
  Shannon

1. LDAP Problem with MS Mail Dirsync to Exchange Dirsync Server

My organization has used MS Exchange server 5.0 with MS Mail Server
version 3.2 and 3.5. , Exchange server was Dirsync Server and all of
MS mail server was Remote Dirsync Requestor. Dirsync process is OK.
I could see correct display name of msmail users on receipient container.
        But If  I used IE Internet mail (support LDAP) find user from
Exchange server, it could find user and display directory name of exchange
(It's not fullname of msmail user) in column NAME.
        I want to display fullname of msmail user instead of directory name.
        If anyone known how to solve this problem, Please let me known.

2. Contact List

3. Dirsync between MS-Exchange Network and MS-Mail Network

4. How to remove a public news group

5. Fingering has dissapeared in 2K?

6. Exchange 5.5 as a requester and MS-Mail as a Dirsync Server

7. MCI Gateway/MCI Addresses in Exchange

8. Exchange Mailbox being renamed on the MS Mail DirSync Server

9. Exchange dirsync server for MS Mail Post offices

10. DirSync and Ms Mail 3.5

11. Exchange and MS-Mail DirSync

12. Dirsync betwen MS Mail and Exchange