How to change from 128 bit to 40 bit

Post by Dwayn » Thu, 04 Jul 2002 04:39:14

    I used Certificate Server to install a new certificate on our OWA
server.  It is an older machine and 128 bit is killing it.  Does anyone know
how to change it to have everyone use 40 bit?  I do not have the box checked
for require 128 bit encryption.  Any help will be appreciated.

Dwayne Fry

1. NT 40 Bit VS 128 Bit and Exchange 5.5

I was working on an Exchange 5.5 problem with Microsoft Tech support and
they told me something interesting about Exchange and NT.

I was told by the Technician that I should only run Windows NT 40 Bit (I had
128 Bit installed) on a server that has Exchange because Exchange only comes
in a 40 Bit version. This will eliminate any discrepancies\problems between
Exchange and NT.

Anyone has any further information that could verify this or not?

Thanks

2. Exchange 5.5 and Outlook hangs

3. OWA - 40 bit vs 128 bit client

4. AD Users and Computers Snap-In failed to initialize

5. Web Client 40 bit encryption vs 128 bit - Internet Explorer

6. Exchange 5.5 and external POP3 Clients

7. 128-bit SSL connection to OWA?

8. Uninstall Exchange Evaluation Ed.

9. 128 bit admin tool

10. 128 bit encryption on owa! :( not working

11. I need patch for Outlook 98 with 128-bit encryption for Windows

12. SP2 128 Bit version

13. How secure is Outlook 2000/2002/2003 128-bit encryption